No one told you about this part. Relationships are hard AF!
I know! And guess what, I’ve got your back.
Let’s get back to a few basics. I want to hear all about your love story. Those details will help you and your partner co-create new experiences in your relationship that reflect healthy conditions, positive regard for each other, strengthen relationship functioning, and promote individual well-being, and shared understanding.
Prepare to lean in:
- What are your values?
- What is your understanding of a) love, b) commitment, c) trust, d) purpose, e) responsibility, and f) respect
- How do you and your partner nurture each other’s dreams?
- What do you want?
- What keeps you in your relationship?
- What do you need to feel safe, satisfied, and confident?
- What purpose does your current relationship serve in your life?
- What are you willing to do to improve your relationship even if your partner does absolutely nothing?
- How is love expressed in your relationship?
- How do you communicate with your partner about your needs, and how are those needs satisfied and responded to?
If you’re ready, let’s go!
Some issues other couples like you have worked through:
- Balance (Work/Life/Family)
- Blended Families
- Extended Family
- Separation and break-up Restructure and Recovery
If any of these are a concern to you and your relationship, contact me today for a free consultation. I would love to speak about how I may be able to help reconnect and rekindle your love for one another.